Previously leased by a national brands fruit and vegetable company, Decatur has been extensively upgraded for food grade processing and warehousing. This one-story building is can be easily converted to meet the scalable needs of start-up organization now ready to ramp up for regional or national distribution. Racked storage, enclosed truck docks, easy access to I-94.
Total Cubic Feet: 1,434,400
Freezers: 1,337,600 cu. ft.
Cooler: 652,000 cu. ft.
General Merchandise: 96,800 cu. ft.
Pallet Positions: 7,500
Freeze temperature range: -10?F to 0?F
Cooler temperature range: 28?F to 38?F
Dock doors: 6
- CSM (Central Station Monitor) ammonia and gas
- Central ammonia refrigeration
- EDI and web based order processing
- Provia WMS
- Transportation management
- ASI Excellent rating
- Food processing areas
- Pick and pack
- Return goods processing
- USDA inspection facilities for meat and fruit
- Export approved for mea