Chicago cold storage; this ?Best of Class? Facility was designed especially for order mixing and freight consolidation. State-of-the-art product protection ? security, fire, temperature.
?Best of Class? Facilities
- Designed specially for order mixing and freight consolidation
- Deep frozen (-20?F), frozen (0?F) and cooler (32- 40?F)
- 16,500,000 cu. ft., 48,000 pallet positions
- 50 doors, parking for 50 trucks
- State-of-the-art product protection ? security, fire, temperature
- Flexible racking design for customer specific requirements
- Supply Chain Visibility
- WMS ? Infor SCE for end-to-end order fulfillment.
- TMS ? MercuryGate/INFOR integration provides broad visibility of inbound and outbound
- truckload and LTL activity.
- Hanson Xpress for Chicagoland inbound shuttle service and Velocities? consolidation
- Scheduled consolidated delivery to points nationwide
- Outbound national truckload service
- Rail service (third phase)
Warehousing Services Velocities? Multi-Vendor Consolidation:
- Intensive case pick
- Cross docking
- Complete repack, display pack, ?aisle ready? configuration
- Slip sheeting and special handling
- Short-term production warehousing
- Return goods processing
- Intra-network overflow storage